Moglix Enables “First-Time Right” Fabrication of 73 MT of Line-Items for a Thermal Power Plant in Khurja
Our ClientThe enterprise is India’s largest construction company. It emerged as the L1 bidder for building the bulk material transportation system for a thermal power plant in Khurja, Bulandshahr district, Uttar Pradesh. Moglix intervened as a supply chain solution provider for multiple fabrication requirements such as forging, welding, grinding, blasting, painting, and onsite installation for 73 MT of multiple line items.
- Fabrication of boiler bunker floor
- Fabrication of rail supporting girder
- Fabrication of chute and conveyor
- Trial assembly of fabricated structures
- Onsite installation of the structures